Bhaskar Dandona says, “This post was originally featured on “The Lanesborough” here. Being keenly interested in the restaurant, we hope you like the content we’ve re-posted below”
Bringing creative European cuisine to the heart of London, inspired by the Michelin-starred Chef Patron Eric Frechon, the five-course tasting menu is the perfect accompaniment to your stay. The setting is sensational: a richly decorated dining room naturally illuminated during daylight hours by a domed glass roof and in the evening by spectacular hanging chandeliers.
This offer includes:
- A chilled bottle of Champagne in your room upon arrival
- Daily English breakfast for two served in Céleste or your room
- Five-course tasting dinner for two in Céleste (excluding beverages and service charge)
- Access to The Lanesborough Club & Spa
- 24 hour butler service
- Complimentary fresh fruit and water, plus tea and coffee with wake-up calls
- Complimentary WiFi and on-demand movies
- Complimentary calls worldwide
- Complimentary pressing on arrival (one outfit per person)
Terms & Conditions
Rate starts from £725 for a Superior Room and from £1,005 for a Junior Suite. Offer valid up to a St James Suite. Reservation required, subject to availability. Service and VAT included. Breakfast is included up to the value of £38 per person. Valid only for new reservations. Offer not valid for groups. Standard conditions of reservation and cancellation apply.